Readers

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Well, it's me. I am MacKade. 
Viviana MacKade, to be specific, and I write contemporary suspense, paranormal, and fantasy romance, and I am very happy to meet you. 


I started writing the usual introduction, you know, the story of my life and blah blah blah. Who has the time? So here it is, quick and sweet.

                                                              1980 - 2000 ~ Baby Vivi


I was born in the countryside in the Langhe region, where the wine is good and Nutella flows, carried by my family's hazelnut farm.


2000 -2006 ~ University time in Law School


In Turin (my city if not my hometown), those years are also known as the time when they tried to take my soul, eat it, and spit it out with deep contempt. I was a female, one not coming from generations of lawyers, and I had a professional diploma. I was in the lowest tier of the Law School society.  I had grit, though, drive, peer pressure immunity, and a genuine love for learning and the spirit of the law. I got out with an MD in comparative law, my soul, and a few concepts I still carry with me. Justice, fixing the wrongs, what laws are supposed to be and do. Nothing major, as you can see. Never a lawyer, I will always be a scholar of the law. 

2006 - 2012 ~ Norwich time. 



My now husband and I moved to the UK right after he got out of university (molecular biology). What a time. Couldn’t speak a word of English, didn't have a house, a job, nothing. Fast forward 6 years and we left with a Ph.D. in Molecular Biology (him), and the idea of a writing career for me on top of a lot of life experience.

2012 - today ~ Florida time. 



We moved to Florida because of his job. Here in the Sunshine State is where shit got real. We turned into parents (what???), we bought a house, got big ass jobs, and did the whole crazy thing. These are the days, man.

My books? I got 6 of them, and two are in the making. Made it to Amazon's 100 paid book list - twice - thank you very much.

I write contemporary suspense because I love the adventure, the danger, the mystery of it, and I love to see the leading couple getting out of trouble. 

And I write paranormal/fantasy because I love the possibilities. Also, writing new worlds is an absolutely fantastic thing to do.

Besides books, I write because I love doing it, and that touches not only stories but also pieces that have nothing to do with it.

So, why would you read whatever I write, books or otherwise? After all, there are people more informed about stuff, more educated, more serious. I do have an unusual viewpoint on things, though. 

I'm an Italian mom in the US (yes, it's different).

A European in a red state (oh boy, where do I even start???)

A (very) non-religious person who loves country music because I was born in deep Italian country.

I have opinions, and between my education and my experience, I'm not completely BSing the reader.

Also, don't expect a cohesive bunch of pieces of writing. It will be something very personal, some family disaster after it, and something about writing the next time. When you see that MacKade tag, it can be anything.

I hope you'll enjoy whatever I come up with.

Vi

PS: you can find me on Amazon

At my FB private group, https://www.facebook.com/groups/436775545060237/

On my blog, https://viviana-mackade.blog


8 comments

avatar
Viviana MacKade Admin

Happy to be here! readers, ask away anything you want!

REPLY

Buongiorno! Nice to get to know you a little more. it most certainly has been an interesting life for you so far! Looking forward to reading one of your books one day ♥

REPLY

I had no clue - loved reading this about you!

REPLY

Thank you Adriana!

REPLY

Ciao Iris! I figured a lot of people knew me, and very little knew things about me so I made a thorough intro to myself ;D Just send me an email, I'll be happy to share a book with you. or, come over to the group. It's fun!

REPLY

Thank you!!!!!!!!

REPLY

Hazardous To Your Sanity . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates