Readers

Saturday, April 8, 2023

 


**Items in this article are just my opinion. I have friends that feel differently and that's OK--so take it as that, my personal opinion & have a lil fun with it**

So, what's the big deal anyway (pun definitely intended)? Trust me...there is one.

I've always been told it's not the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean. After a few attempts at *motion in the ocean* in my younger years, I've found that it's not for me.

Size Matters!

There's been a few over the years that I've looked at and actually thought "Oh my god, that's never going to fit." But, you know what? It did. And WOW!

For me, the biggest benefit of a large size, even though it's always work to get in, is that it reaches everywhere -- ladies and gents, I do mean everywhere. I've never walked away unsatisfied (nor have they, for that matter). Once it's in, it'll instantly have you being driven insane.

And ladies, still do those Kegel exercises. Never, ever assume that just because it's bigger, you shouldn't stay tighter. The look on your man's face is always well worth it. Psst, don't forget to try out those Kegel's while he's inside of you too.

So, how do you know what you're getting yourself into? Brush up against him a few times. He should respond and then you should be able to tell if it's something you want to work with. If you're at a club, grab him for a slow dance and get close. Of course, there's always the less polite option of changing your mind once his clothes are off. But, if it's a mutual fling (always remember protection and safe sex), there should be no real devastation done.

So, guys and gals, if you're in between partners, at least try it once -- try the size matters approach. I think you'll be very pleased that you did.

1 comments:

Hazardous To Your Sanity . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates