Readers

Monday, December 25, 2023

 I shall not say which one of you this is about; however, halfway through you may realize it's about you. If you even have my book, I wish you immense happiness despite the pain it caused. I wish for you to find a woman who understands you better than I ever could, a woman who makes you feel beautiful, a woman who makes you feel like you deserve the world, because you do.

If I haven't contacted you don’t think I've forgotten about you, I think about you every single day. I want to know how you're doing but I can’t get myself to pick up the phone. Text me, call me. I will be there; I will be your supporter when you feel low. I am always rooting for you.

Most importantly I wish you to believe in love, find love. Experience love in all the best ways. You deserve it, you deserve an unconditional love that makes you feel free and alive.

I want to apologize for not fully giving you everything you need to be happy, I myself am not the best at love. I am learning, learning from experience and heartbreak. I hope you learn things that you can either bring towards your next relationship or leave behind to your past. I was always told to never look back at the past because it will hurt.

I never listened to that, I looked towards the past for answers. 

Answers as to what went wrong, was it me? Was the connection gone? Why did I miss it? However, that is not the point, my goal is for you to be happy. Glowing, you always look so beautiful when you glow. It's a beautiful happy glow. The glow that I wish I got to make for you.

I'm learning to love myself; it wasn't fair I made you love me when I didn't love myself. I am putting myself first too, can you believe it? It's amazing what can happen when I learn my self worth. I never fully said thank you but thank you. Thank you for helping me become the person I am today. 

 Xx

Onyx


Hazardous To Your Sanity . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates